18 July 2014

Christmas in July: The Christmas Surprise by Jenny Colgan

Welcome to Day 4 of Christmas in July! I know it's early, but already I am so looking forward to some of the best festive fiction that 2014 has to offer!

Today is the introduction of Jenny Colgan's new festive novel The Christmas Surprise. I was thrilled to see it's another in Jenny's 'Rosie Hopkins' series, one I already love thanks to the two previous books featuring this character. Jenny assured me on Twitter this is a brand new Rosie story, so I really cannot wait for it! It's out on 6th November.

You can pre-order The Christmas Surprise as a hardback or an eBook now!

"Rosie Hopkins, newly engaged, is looking forward to an exciting year in the little sweetshop she owns and runs. But when fate strikes Rosie and her boyfriend, Stephen, a terrible blow, threatening everything they hold dear, it's going to take all their strength and the support of their families and their Lipton friends to hold them together. 

After all, don't they say it takes a village to raise a child?"

No comments:

Post a Comment